The following documents and monies must be presented at the time of application for admission:
- Completed application and application fee of $30.00
- Original Birth Certificate and Social Security card
- Immunization form completed fully based on age of applicant
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Report card(s) from current school, if applicable
- Standardized testing results, if applicable
- Letter of recommendation, if applicable
For registration to be complete, the following documents and monies must be presented:
- Registration Form, Census Form, and Tuition Contract (signed)
- Completed 211S Form with current information, complete immunizations, and doctor's stamp/signature
- Registration, Processing, Home School Association Fees
- Application documents and fees listed above
During the academic year, new applicants are accepted for Pre-K 3 through Grade 8 based on the aforementioned criteria and available space.
St. Joseph’s School-Yorkville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national/ethnic origin.